Search Engine Optimisation & Google AdWords
SEO-positiveSearch Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a method that focuses on making your website content relevant to search engines. SEO optimises your site in terms of keywords and text in your web pages. By optimising, search engines distinguish your site and put your site in primary spots in the natural or organic search results. With Google Adwords, your business listing can be displayed alongside the natural search results when people search for specific keyword phrases in Google. Search results displayed by Google Adwords are also called Pay Per Click (PPC) results because you pay for every click made by a visitor on one of your ads. You can target internet user’s search queries and display your offers every time they look for it and you have budget left. The visitor then clicks on your advertisement and it takes them straightforwardly to your site.
SEO versus Google Adwords
It’s generally suggested using a mixture of both SEO and Adwords to make certain utmost coverage for your business on the search results page.
- SEO can take longer than Adwords to get results but can assist you in getting high rank in Google for an amount of key search terms.
- Adwords ads are displayed on top of the organic listings. On some screens this frequently denotes all the visitor sees.
- Adwords targets abundant variations that you have around particular keywords.
- AdWords pulls instant traffic from the start of the campaign. This is useful for new websites or services and products that are seasonal.
- SEO and AdWords do not exclude each other but are two different tools to get to the same goal: sales.
Which is the best for your Marketing?
New websites can start with AdWords. The biggest advantage of Adwords over SEO is that it can give you quicker results. You will have to pay for each of the visits you get from Adwords but if your campaigns are profitable you can justify the investment in Adwords.
But you have to use AdWords wisely and carefully. It is very easy to start spending money on AdWords and if you don’t have proper monitoring and control tools you will end up making losses instead of profits.
If you don’t have the knowledge and experience to run Adwords Campaigns, save your money and hire the experts of Kookaburra Marketing Consulting to do it for you. This is the best approach so that you don’t lose money but gain from the use of Adwords.
Do I need a monthly SEO Maintenance Plan?
A SEO maintenance plan will ensure that your website will continue to be positioned well in Google and continues to attract visitors. It’s not enough to design your website, have it optimised for the search engines and expect it to continually rank well. If left alone, you may soon lose the business your website initially generated.
What should be included in a SEO Maintenance Plan?
- Regular review and analysis of your Google Analytics information.
- Monitor your search engine positions. There will be fluctuations in your search engine positions. Search engines might have changed their search algorithm, or your competitors are trying to get ahead of you. Websites are added to the web each day so you need to monitor your search engine positions to be competitive.
- Keyword research. Keywords that once got high positions in the search engines may no longer work. Keyword phrases that have a high search engine position but are not receiving much traffic for those phrases need to be reassessed. Researching new keywords is essential to maintain good search engine positions.
- SEO Review. Kookaburra Marketing Consulting can create monthly a SEO review to give insight how your website is positioned for your most important keyword phrases. We can analyse your current keywords used on your website and research for new keyword phrases.
Changes made in accordance with the SEO Review.
- Website updates. Kookaburra Marketing Consulting can, based upon our review, update your website coding. This can include small changes to the meta tags, page titles and text headings or we will advise you to add additional sections to the website or rewriting content.
- Fresh website content. Getting a lot of traffic to your site does not guarantee sales. It primarily depends on how effective your website copy is. Web sites that continuously update and/or expand their content, usually experience better positions than static websites. New keywords should first be researched before adding new content. A great way to achieve this is to add new articles to your site on a regular basis.
- Copywriting is not part of our SEO Maintenance Plan, but can be offered as an additional service.
Kookaburra Marketing Consulting
If you don’t have the knowledge and experience to optimise your website for the best possible Google Search Results or to run Adwords Campaigns, save your money and hire the experts of Kookaburra Marketing Consulting to do it for you. This is the best approach so that you don’t lose money but gain from a well optimised website and an optimum use of Adwords.
All our work is done in accordance with all Google Guidelines. We use e.g. Google Search Engine Console, Google Trends and Google Analytics to monitor your website behaviour and use the results to improve your website presence.
Contact us to discuss where you’re at with your website and Website Marketing.